HALLOWEEN SHORTS



He was late again. My work-aholic bf had absolutely no time for me. While I had all the naughtiest thoughts of him, he seemed more married to his job. Hmmmph! :3 Since, there would be no sight of him tonight as well, I took my scooty out and decided to ride away my frustrations. Some way along the deserted highway, the breeze gently blowing my hair, I soaked it all in. Indeed, my scooty seemed to give a bigger high than my bf these days. As I drove on, I saw someone waving at me. Someone needed a lift? I thought to myself. Who could it be...that too, this late at night and in this deserted highway? There was no other vehicle at sight.

As I came closer, I could see it was a man, trying to stop me for a lift. I slowed and from the headlights of my two-wheeler, I could see the most handsomest hunk I had ever set my eyes upon. He was hot as hell and as he smiled at me, I nearly swooned. I remembered my bf, but didn't want to think of him. Not this night, with this hottie right in front of me. Tempted, oh hell...I sure was. I got excited thinking what could happen ahead....ooohh! ;) He flashed a grin as I almost stopped in front of him. But then...... I remembered my mother's words - ''ND, don't talk to strangers and never give them a lift, ever!'' My mother's words thundered inside my head, and reluctantly, I shook my head at this handsome hunk. I started speeding my scooty again, but not before I saw the expression on his face change.

As I sped, to my horror the handsome man too started moving...errrr running infact, at the speed of my scooty :o More I accelerated, more faster he came, alongside my scooty - an evil grin now playing in his face. I sped, he ran...I sped, he ran.....side-by-side! Me in my scooty, he in his legs.......and now, that I noticed - were two feet above the ground :o What happened next?

~~~
Four friends were returning home from a function at another village. They had to pass through a thick bamboo-tree forest, and were advised never to look back while passing through it. The path was narrow, so, they walked one-behind-the-other. It was a dark moon-less night, and the tall bamboo trees made it seem even darker.
As they walked, the first three friends heard a huge thud behind them. But remembering the advise not to look back, they walked on. Meanwhile, a huge bamboo tree fell in front of the fourth friend. Trying to catch up with her friends, she hurriedly tried jumping over the fallen bamboo tree. Just as her leg was mid-way above it, the bamboo tree gave a wicked laugh and sprang up, taking the fourth friend along with it. A wicked howl of laughter rippled through entire the forest and then a LOUD 'Gulp!' The fourth friend was gobbled up. The other three friends walked on one-behind-the-other ignoring all the noises behind.

Recently, a neighbour of ours died. He died quite young. Whenever I was in my home-city I used to see him.; his house is visible from ours and I saw him come and go multiple times. Being neighbours, we obviously knew each other. On the day he died, we came to know and I felt very weird the whole day. The kind of uneasy feeling you get when someone you know dies. And even if you don't want to, you do end up thinking and conversing about them. Although I knew him, I had never spoken to him as such. He had however spoken to my mom several times when they crossed path. The day he died, at night I went to sleep feeling weird throughout. At about 3am or so I woke up suddenly to a very eerie feeling that someone was present in my room. I instantly remembered the person who died. The coridoor light outside my room was lit, so I could see around. Suddenly, I saw a black life-size ( flat2D) form floating horizontally just few inches on top...I just laid there in my bed frozen. Then slowly, the upper half of the black form started to whiten or become slight yellowish...and a face started appearing. It was my neighbours face...and it seemed to make a sad face...I literally saw the mouth form a downward curve as if in slow motion. The whole figure all this while was moving...eg when you look into water you see your reflection moving...similar to that. I felt horror that time and kept saying in my mind....go away...I didnt call you...go to the light go to the light...you must go...you must go... After few seconds the form slowly vanished. Rest of the night I kept my room light on. For a long time, i could not sleep. Only when day-light started streaming towards morning, i fell asleep. The next day too similar thing happened. Exactly around 3 am i woke up and saw the black form hovering over me. It then slowly changed the colour to yellowish...but by then I started saying go go...took Jesus, st.Michael and hanuman name over and over....you have to go, you are not welcome..go away etc etc Then the form swiftly went over my head and disappeared. After the second night however, I didnt experience it anymore. This incident reminded me how couple of years ago when my dad and aunt died within a span of few months..how something similar had happened - waking up at around 3 am and having a black form hover horizontally above my bed. Those incidents too had happened for couple of nights...and finally stopped. Such incidents has started to make me wonder if the soul, once dead, visits us or comes to say bye after they die or they simply watch us. I dont think its a trick of mind because I was fully awake and the visions was so vivid. I still cant forget the sad face my dead neighbour made... What ya'll think? Anybody experienced something similar ---- black form hovering above bed at 3am?

As they walked, the first two friends heard a huge thud behind them. But remembering the advise not to look back, they walked on. Meanwhile, a huge bamboo tree fell in front of the third friend. Trying to catch up with her friends, she hurriedly tried jumping over the fallen bamboo tree. Just as her leg was mid-way above it, the bamboo tree gave a wicked laugh and sprang up, taking the third friend along with it. A wicked howl of laughter rippled through entire the forest and then a LOUD 'Gulp!' The third friend was gobbled up. The other two friends walked on one-behind-the-other ignoring all the noises behind.

As they walked, the first friend heard a huge thud behind her. But remembering the advise not to look back, she walked on. Meanwhile, a huge bamboo tree fell in front of the second friend. Trying to catch up with her friend, she hurriedly tried jumping over the fallen bamboo tree. Just as her leg was mid-way above it, the bamboo tree gave a wicked laugh and sprang up, taking the second friend along with it. A wicked howl of laughter rippled through entire the forest and then a LOUD 'Gulp!' The second friend was gobbled up. The first friend of the lot walked all alone now, ignoring all the noises behind.

As she walked, a huge bamboo tree fell in front of her. Taking a deep breathe, she didn't hurry to jump over it; instead, she decided to walk around it. She was smart and she reached her home safe.

~~~
As he locked the door and switched off the lights, my heart skipped a beat. His breath filled the room, echoed *shyly*, by mine. I had been waiting for this night for far too long. Our night, atlast...all ours <3 As he walked closer and held me from behind, my heart started racing madly. Scared and excited, both at the same time. He murmured my name huskily and nuzzled at my neck, I groaned with pleasure. It was far too romantic than all those millnboons I had read. His hands played with my hair, while his face plunged deeper at the base of my neck. My neck never felt more sexier than it did tonight. His hand held me steady, my knees having gone so weak already. He then, whispered my name, with urgency....yes, Oh yes!!! I was ready too...oh so ready. While his mouth traced my neck, I could barely hold the excitement of what lay ahead, I heard a noise, just near my ear....was it metallic?? I didn"t bother....I closed my eyes as I continued soaking in the pleasure. And then, I felt a sting near my collar-bone....my my...I thought, my lover was getting naughty or what ~ biting me like that ;) I ignored the sharp pain, as my lover penetrated deeper and deeper. I heard some swooosh siiiiip sounds, along with his rapid breathing...I moaned with delight..the pain in my neck increasing..... I felt weak....but then, I ignored thinking...who doesn"t become weak in love? The long sluuurps continued with me barely conscious now... My lover, meanwhile, dug his fangs deeper and deeper into my throat, sucking the blood out of my veins, an evil grin on his face....he was a Dracula
~~~
He looked deeply into my eyes. He was the most handsomest man I had ever been out with. 'I have something to tell you,' he said, his voice deep and sexy.
'Yes.....tell me', I could barely whisper. His eyes held mine, in captive, over the glowing candle.
'I am a ghost'. He said. He was my new bf. We were out on a date, our first <3 'No, you're not!' I retorted, not convinced. I hardly expected this...I was expecting to hear something errrr more romantic :3 'But then, I am, I am, you've got to believe me', he tried to convince me, almost pleading now. Maybe, he was trying to impress me or whatever with something unusual...I decided to play along. 'Ok fine, I'll believe you are a ghost, only, if you give me some proof.' I drawled, 'Say, become invisible, right now!' I challenged ;) He flashed me a smile. 'Hey, thats an easy one'! Saying this, my bf vanished right before my eyes, into thin air. He was indeed a Ghost !!!‘

~~~
Stranded in a deserted highway, in that fateful rainy night, I was lucky to find a car coming my way, atlast.
'Lift?' the handsome driver asked, as he pulled up by my side.
Who was he...at this time, at such an ungodly place.....I wondered, as I quickly nodded and got in. Too tired to ask anything, I dozed off, before of course, catching a strange smile playing on my saviour's lips, in the rear view mirror.
After a while, I woke up to a speeding car with no driver ...only an evil laughter echoing through the car.....wheeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Appreciates Precious Comments from all except Copycats!